Giving back is an important goal of many people. We help to ensure that your philanthropic giving has its fullest impact.
Our team provides comprehensive philanthropic support by helping you to:
- Identify and create charitable giving goals and objectives.
- Pinpoint charities that match your values.
- Evaluate organizations’ effectiveness and financial management.
Individualized mechanisms such as a Donor Advised Fund is a unique way to get an immediate tax benefit, but allowing time to decide what areas you want to make an impact in.
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS (DAF) EMPOWERS OUR CLIENTS TO MAKE AN IMPACT WITH EASE.
- You can give to one or multiple organizations
- Simplifying your year’s end gifts into a single tax receipt
- You give on your timeline – you don’t have to make quick year-end decisions
- You can let the fund grow and just gift the interest
- Gifts can be given anonymously
- Let us help you match your passion with impact
- Create a cost-effective alternative to creating a private foundation
- Also used to convert foundations that are no longer have need to fund an entire staff but still have funds that need to be utilized to make an impact.
- You may name a charity as the remaining beneficiary.
Types of contributions that can fund this giving agent: Cash, mutual fund shares, publicly traded stocks or bonds, real estate, closely held stock and other hard-to-value assets.
Initial Donor Contribution: Must have a minimum fair market value of $10,000.
Minimum Amount you can Gift: $250 per organization
Call me today and let's visit to see if this is the right gifting mechanism for you!